Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday practice

As most of you know, the Caps beat Vancouver 5-1 Monday night. Sorry for not having a post-game write-up, it won't happen again.

So...In Monday night's game, Viktor Kozlov, and Donald Brashear both suffered injury's. Brashear has a hurt hand, and is day-to-day. Boudreau didn't say if he will play Thursday against the Penguins. Kozlov's injury seems more serious. GM George Mcphee has said that Kozlov will be out for "a couple of weeks." It looks like Kozlov hurt his left knee during the game. With those two out, here's what the lines looked like in practice.

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Clark
Laich-Nylander-Semin
Fleischman-Fedorov-Fehr
Steckel-Gordon-Bradley

Boudreau has said that Fedorov will play defence against the Penguins, and he has said that Jose Theodore will start.

3 comments:

I Rock the Red said...

I swear I'm one of only a few, but I like Fedorov on defense. He's a very good defenseman. :)

Ouch on Brash's hand and Kozzy's knee! I hope neither injury is horribly serious, and I really hope they'll stay off the ice long enough to heal up instead of coming back too soon and injuring themselves worse!

I Rock the Red said...

Side note: here are my game pix from the Monday night game. :)

B19 said...

I thought Fedorov was very, very good at defence last game, but he's getting paid 4 million to be a center, and mentor to Semin, so I don't know what Bruce is going to do.

Nice pics! Where were your seats at?